Sunday, October 02, 2005

What's Important To Him Is Important To Me

I was reading an article in my Ladies Home Journal yesterday about keeping relationships b/w a husband and wife strong. One of the points was taking an interest in the other person's interests. I'm not very good at this one. At all. Really. Mark loves farming; he loves his cattle and most of all, the horses. He's a farmer at heart, like his dad and I'm no Caroline Ingalls.
Anyway, I'm saying that to say this. Here is Mark's fourth baby, Amani. She's the first foal that his Arabian, Bashona had and he loves this horse! He took this picture of her back in December and I thought it was a great picture so I figured I'd post it and make an effort to take interest in his interests. Okay, so there we go. Am I done now? Let me let him read this. Now, which way to the mall??

2 comments:

Christa said...

That is a beautiful horse! I like the picture with the fog in the background, very nice.

still_figuring_out said...

hi renee! the picture is awesome! so...mystical. hey, we seem to have the same pastime! ;)