Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Remember?. .I love lists

Christa posted this on her site, and I thought it was interesting to read and I can't resist a list so here goes. You're supposed to BOLD the ones you've done.:

smoked a cigarette

crashed a friend's car

stolen a car

been in love

been dumped

shoplifted- I stole a band-aid from the LSU Bookstore in junior high at 4-H Short Course. I know, I'm such a bad-ass.

been fired

been in a fist fight

snuck out of your parent's house

had feelings for someone who didn't have them back

gone on a blind date

lied to a friend

skipped school - My mom, who was always way cool, used to let my sister and I skip school and we'd all go to the mall!

seen someone die

had a crush on one of your internet friends

been to Canada

been to Mexico

been on a plane

purposely set a part of yourself on fire - uhhh, no . .

eaten sushi - and have absolutely no desire to

been jet-skiing - way too many times to count

met someone in person from the internet - no, but I'd like to meet y'all!

been moshing at a concert

taken pain killers

loved and missed someone - Every day.

made a snow angel

had a tea party - how could I not with 2 daughters?

flown a kite

built a sand castle

gone puddle jumping - You gotta love a puddle!

jumped in a pile of leaves

gone sledding - Okay, I don't know if this counts, but remember, I live in South Louisiana. One time, we went to the old Governor's mansion that has a huge hill and there was a snow machine . . so it was actual snow, just not snow from the heavens, and I went downhill on a cardboard box. I know, pitiful, but the closest I ever came . .

cheated while playing a game

been lonely - I'm a little lonely right now. :(

fallen asleep at work or school - 1 word . . pregnancy!

used a fake id - 1 acronym . . LSU!

watched a sunset

felt an earthquake

touched a snake

slept beneath the stars

been robbed

been misunderstood

petted a reindeer/goat

won a contest

run a red light/stop sign - yesterday!

been suspended from school

been in a car accident

eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night

had deja vu- all the time!

danced in the moonlight

liked the way you looked at least at one point in time

witnessed a crime

been obsessed with post-it notes

squished barefoot through the mud

been lost - All the damn time! My kids EXPECT it when we go somewhere.

been on the opposite side of the country

swam in the ocean - even been stung by a jellyfish!

cried yourself to sleep

played cops and robbers

recently colored with crayons - One of my favorites!

sung karaoke - Only in the privacy of my own home!

paid for a meal with only coins

done something you told yourself you wouldn't

made prank phone calls - when you live in a really small town and have sleepovers, what else is there to do really?

laughed until some kinda beverage came out of your nose

caught a snow flake on your tongue

written a letter to Santa Claus

been kissed under the mistletoe by your boy/girlfriend

blown bubbles

made a bonfire on the beach

laughed so hard you pee your pants

cheated on a test - I've noticed while doing this that I'm a cheater!

been kissed by someone you didn't like - ugh, and I don't want to relive the gory details!

gone skinny dipping in a pool

Now, it's your turn!

4 comments:

Christa said...

Very nice, Renee! I'm glad you did this so I could learn even more about you. You should come to visit me in MN and we'll go sledding on real snow, from the heavens and all!

Mary Tsao said...

You've never stolen a car? I can't believe it!

Nice list, but seriously, you've never smoked a cigarette? That's great. I haven't smoked in years, but I can't say that I've never smoked.

Unknown said...

Hrmmmmm....I think I have to steal this list from you and Christa.

Cindy N. said...

I love this...I think I will have to put it in my blog for today! Cheater huh? Who knew! (and I don't mean that negatively!)