Friday, December 30, 2005

Still no Christmas pictures, but a Birthday pig* instead


Tracy, my buddy from work (bottom row, on the left) celebrated her 27th b-day on the 20th of December. We celebrated by going to Semolina's and ingesting mass quantities of pasta dishes. Enjoy this lovely picture of a group of us. I detest the way I look in the picture, but hey, I guess it looks like me, so what you gonna do?

As I've said before, I'm so thankful for my friends here at work. They make my days bearable and keep me laughing on a regular basis. They also all enjoy eating, which is way up there on my list.

**When I ran the spellcheck on this, it changed my 'pic' to 'pig'. I thought it was appropriate, so I let it ride.

Peace out. Probably my last post before the New Year 2006, so have a great one. See you next year.

5 comments:

Spikey1 said...

Nice Birthday Pig! ;)

Happy New Year!

beki said...

Oh yes, I so love my double chin in that picture. I certainly earned it that day!

You don't look like a pig, I do.

Mary Tsao said...

I miss having work buddies! :( And long lunches, too. Looks like you had a great time. Is it really cold enough now to wear a sweater?! Neat!

Happy New Year!

chesneygirl said...

aaaahh...to be 27 again! hee hee.

I wish I had work buddies :(

Happy New Year, Renee!!!

Cindy N. said...

I guess I am too old for that group of 20 and 30 somethings. But I do fit into the pig category. :) It's nice to see so many faces I know. Tell eveyone I said hello and Happy New Year!