I've been tagged by Kether to share 5 random things about myself. Let's see what I can come up with. Can you feel the excitement? No?
1. I was a REALLY picky eater as a kid. As in, I wouldn't eat pizza, peanut butter (still don't, on that one), spaghetti, tacos, a lot of the normal kid stuff. All I would eat was hot dogs, bologna, macaroni and cheese, and french fries . . lots of those.
2. I never made an 'N', (equivalent to a 'D') in elementary school until I was in 5th grade. I distinctly remember it because I had missed a couple of days of school and had to do a 'make-up' paper about Johnny Appleseed. I hurried through it and Mr. Goodroe ( a long string-bean of a guy with a little tiny moustache) gave me an 'N' on it. I wanted to punch him square in the face.
3. My student job while at LSU, was at a library called Hill Memorial, which houses special collections. I worked in the basement and my main duty was to microfilm newspapers from throughout the state. This entailed flipping pages, flattening them out with a stick and taking a picture. I did this for hours at a time. ANY job seemed exciting after that.
4. I have deja vu very often.
5. Aunt Flo first visited when I was 12, my sister was 9 when she got her visit. 9!!
That's it for now. Do you know me better now?
I tag Tara,