Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Master Photographer


Check out the egret on the left. At least, I think it's an egret.
Anyway, I took this photo at the zoo Saturday and I think it actually came out pretty good. It's somewhat centered, not too blurry, no fingers in the shot, no kids body parts obscuring the bird. Right? Right.

Anyway, as you've probably guessed, not much to post about today so I'm giving you the bird.

(Happy Birthday to my best buddy, Alison! Hope you have a good one, Al. Your age has finally caught up with my bra size.) ;^)

6 comments:

chesneygirl said...

I've never heard of an 'egret' but it's a beautiful bird!

and Happy Birthday buddy Alison! :)

beki said...

That's it, you have your calling. (hee hee)

Spikey1 said...

I thought it was flip you the bird? ;)

Mise en Place said...

Back atcha wit da bird baby, lol!! Great, great shot. Actually, a photographer told me once that you never really want your subject completely centered. See, your bird is bit to the right, which makes it perfect it the frame. But what do I know? I'm a freak Mother with her camera, lol.

Krisco said...

Good job! Nice egret!

BayouMaMa said...

Yep...that's an egret all right...if you are a true Cajun...you roll the "gr"...try it. ;-)