Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Just a tidbit of the girls' conversation on our way home . .

Me: John M. pinched Carson on the cheeks today and Sam put him in the corner.

Anna and Emma: Yeah, we know (they were at the babysitter's all day b/c they had the day off)

(small bit of silence while Emma's little brain wheels spin)

Emma: Horses don't have cheeks.

Me: (after thinking on this for a second). No, I guess they don't. That's true. What else doesn't have cheeks?

Emma: Frogs!

Me: Well, frogs kind of have cheeks. Those big puffy things on their faces.

Emma: Oh yeah.

Anna: (chiming in from the back, back seat) Michael Jackson doesn't have cheeks.

Me: True.

Where, I ask, do they come up with these things?









15 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! Cute!

Mary Tsao said...

I don't think Meg Ryan has cheeks anymore, either! How sad...

Kids notice everything.

tara said...

i love kid-o conversation!! they come up with the darnest things! :)
-tara

Greta Adams said...

oh my gawd ...how funny is that? I wonder myself how kids think of this stuff

Laurie said...

So funny! What smart girls you have. :)

chesneygirl said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!
Smart little girl...very observant too!

Lisa M. said...

My neice told me the other day that I had a big bottom, but it was OH so pretty like a violin.


Yup, kids notice everything.

Very funny.

Spikey1 said...

What happend to them?

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

A regular smarty pants just like my four year old nephew. I often wonder where he gets some of the stuff he comes up with, my sister keeps blaming me for some reason.

Trina said...

Kids are awesome! I'm glad you are enjoying them too.

Nicki said...

Too funny! Thanks for sharing. It gave me a good belly laugh this morning.

4evergapeach said...

LMTO!! (thats Laugh My Tush Off) That was just TOO cute!

Carrie said...

Now THAT is hysterical!!!

still_figuring_out said...

hahahahaaa111 lol!!

yeah, where do they get it from??

Krisco said...

I don't know, but that's hilarious, because it's so TRUE.

Michael Jackson has no cheeks!

Mary is right; kids notice *everything*.