I keep reminding myself that the reason I started this blog was to be able to look back at it, in many years, and have it serve as a diary of sorts. I also hope to show it to my children when their older, so that they can read stories of things that they've done, that their old mother has forgotten about. It's a peek into my life as it is now, a snapshot in time. As I've said before, I'm a worrier, so I figured I should post about my daily worries. Things that cross my mind daily and cause me to worry, the same things that keep me awake at night or the wee hours of the morning. Here they are:
- something bad happening to Anna, Emma or John, health or accident-related
- ditto for Mark, my mom, my sister's family
- money, not having enough from day to day, week to week
- future expenses, especially college and weddings - how in lleh are we going to pay for that?
- having my own health problems
- the need to lose weight, growing older
- social problems for my girls, 'mean-girls' teasing them, etc.
These are the biggest ones that come to mind. There are more, but they are a little more petty and not as worrisome for me. I guess most of these are the typical things that most wives/mothers worry about, but I just wanted to share.
Do any of you have some big worries to add?