Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Pics from Home


I finally uploaded loads of pics from my camera. These went back to before Katrina hit. Here's a few that I liked:

<--Here John is helping Mark assemble his crib. Look, he even has the instructions out!

Mark is happy to have a fellow 'woodworker'

in the house-->

Here's a series of all 3 monsters on John's car. I don't know where I was when all of this was going on but I must have been comatose somewhere. Not one of these had all 3 of the kids still. There's always someone in motion!

The morning of Katrina

Emma first thing in the morning. No one should be that cute 2 minutes after they wake up.

<--Emma contemplating life on her bean bag.

<--John hoping that the overload of pink from Emma's room doesn't doesn't rub off on him.

<--John having a hard day.

No comments: