Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm a meme virgin - Ooh, I'm nervous!

Okay, I've never done this before but Kris over at http://cribceiling.blogspot.com/ tells me this is how:

1 - If you could be any character on a ‘seventies sitcom, who would you be and why?

Well, my absolute favorite 70s TV show was 'Little House on the Prairie' (stop looking at me like I'm crazy. . ) but that's not a sitcom and I've come to find out there's not a snowball's chance in hell that I can live without electricity or running water for more than 24 hours (thanks, Hurricanes Katrina and Rita), so that one's out. I'm going to say Marsha on the Brady Bunch. I mean, didn't every girl want to be her? Pretty even with a swollen nose, popular, smart and she even got to meet DAVY JONES!

2 -If you could pick three famous people to be marooned with you on a desert island, and only one of them might be a love interest, who would you pick?

Johnny Depp (hmm..wonder why?), Aaron Neville (he could serenade me), and let's see, I need a girlfriend . . Heather Armstrong!

3 - Would you rather be a rock star, a movie star, or a supermodel?

Rock star - that life style is so opposite from anything I've ever known, I'll try it.

4 - What’s the one thing in your life you’d like to do over, either to repeat the experience or to do it differently?

This is a really hard one and I guess I'd say my whole college experience, both to repeat and do it differently. The differently is: I'd focus more on choosing a major. I was an advertising major, but found that my talents ran more away from the creative part of it and towards the marketing/media planning part which I don't really enjoy. I'd probably go for an education degree or possibly audiology/speech sciences to work in the school system. The repeat part would it was great to be free of the 9-5 lifestyle and have very little worries.

5 - What kind of car do you want to drive when you are really, really old?

This question made me crack up. Gosh, there's one thing I've never thought about. I'm going to go with an 80's Caprice Classic! To go full circle from my very first car to my last. It's an 'old people' car anyway, huh?







Want to play?The Official Interview Games Rules:1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying, "interview me".
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each persons will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Interview me!

Krisco said...

Renee,
I think you did it JUST RIGHT! Those are great answers. They were *fun* to read! I like your old lady car one. Yep, that's a great old lady car. :)

Krisco