Thursday, August 04, 2005

My Girls

Didn't think I would post anything today, but I decided to dedicate this post to 'my girls' at work. This would include Beki, Krystal, Laurie, Erica and Tracy (Melissa is MIA for now after having TWINS!). All I can say is 'how could I make it through the day without y'all?' This is on my mind today because we've just been cutting up and being silly, which is how I like it 24/7. Just talking about kids, losing weight, avoiding work, poop, etc.
Eating the Krispy Kreme donuts when we know we really shouldn't. But, hey, if we ALL do it, it's not so bad, right?
Sometimes I don't give enough credit to how important these people really are to me. Y'all make my work day bearable and make me feel not so alone in my weirdness. And I mean that in a good way.
So, I'm saying it here. Thank you all for making me laugh every day, for being great friends, for talking to me about my problems, your problems, and anything else that delays doing our work a little more.
Peace out.

1 comment:

beki said...

Awww, *sniff sniff* I LOVE you too!!!