Thursday, November 30, 2006

December-Eve, how did that happen?

Can you believe tomorrow is the 1st of December? That totally snuck up on me. Here's
a little of what's been going on.

The good news is, I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. I'm completely
done with Santa shopping, woo-hoo!

Emma's birthday party is next weekend though. That'll be some work. We're going
to do a 'movie and the mall' party with about 20 kids. Yikes.

Mark's been at his new job for about 3 weeks now. There's been some ups and downs,
but I think he (and we) are adjusting slowly. He's been working mucho hours, as in he
leaves at 4:00 am and gets back at 7:00 pm, but we're hoping this doesn't last long. Please
hope with us.

Emma is a sheep in her Christmas play and a cuter sheep, I have never seen.

Anna starts basketball practice next week, and is super-happy about it after having missed
the soccer season, because her bad mother didn't sign her up.

John M. has discovered the joy of playing Pac-Man and goes around saying 'I wanna play my GAME, mama!' all the time.

That's all for now. I've been blog-o-boring lately, can you tell?
But I do love y'all. Promise.

15 comments:

Martie said...

Well, I never find you boring! I do find you MIA sometimes and wonder if you're okay and then realize that you have a life....hehehehehe! Hugs friend and conrats on doing some of that shopping that you usually leave for the last minute!!!

chesneygirl said...

Nope. Can't beleive it's December...I think we must've skipped a month or two somewhere this year.

Already hoping with you on Mark's job.

I wanna see pictures of the cutest sheep! :)

I promise I love you too...but you already know that! :)

MarkD60 said...

I can't beleive it's December already, I even rolled over my calendars and STILL didn't realize it was Dec till I started reading blogs.

Anonymous said...

Wow all done! you rock!
I sadly haven't been as diligent
ug.
I've been a bit scroogy this year.
WTG!
*grins*

Anonymous said...

You must post a sheep picture!

Hope the job thing starts to settle down for your sake and Mark's!

Unknown said...

Did you say you were almost done shopping??? I would love that to be true of me just one of these years!!! Maybe next year...

Happy December!!

Cheryl Wray said...

I'm SO jealous that you are almost done with your shopping. I've still got a LONG way to go! Wah!!
A sheep in her play? That is beyond cute; I know she will be just adorable.
We have our church play on Sunday. Delaney has a solo, so very excited!

Martie said...

Hey, you've been tagged for a new one! Stop over for a visit and see what you need to do! ;)

Greta Adams said...

damn it..i am so freaking behind....no tree up yet..which is very unlike me and hardly no shopping done...(deep sigh)

Nicki said...

Good for you, being almost done with your Christmas shopping! I wish I could say the same!

Mise en Place said...

The movies and mall with TWENTY kids. Good Lord girl, are you MAD?! lol!

DebbieDoesLife said...

What are you going to do the rest of the month if you are finished Christmas shopping already? I have done the Santa stuff (okay, not all of it - working on Cowboy tickets in Dallas for the oldest) but not finished with all the other stuff.

hollibobolli said...

How are you done with your Christmas shopping? I have barely begun, which is why I probably need to be blog-o-boring. Seriously.

Must. See. Sheep. Pics.

CUTE!!!

Amanda said...

Uh,I have not started shopping yet. I guess I will start this week.

Good for you!!!!

Penelope Marzec said...

I have not started shopping yet and I haven't done any decorating. However, I have the Christmas newsletter finished. :^)

In this house, we always do the Christmas cards first.