Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The last 10 days or so

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, or kept up with my bloggy friends. It's been a crazy last couple of weeks. I'm going to try and post some pictures here, if Blogger decides to cooperate.
We spent a nice Sunday in a small town right across the Mississippi River from us. We did a little eating and a little shopping and just enjoyed the nice South Louisiana weather.
















Last week, I got to go on Emma's field trip to the corn maze. I even rode on the bus, something I haven't done in quite a while! We had a great time, and completed the maze first. We won't mention the little bit of cheating we did to accomplish that.
















Then, last weekend was Anna's 11th Birthday Sleepover. It was challenging, let's just leave it at that. Some of the girls didn't go to sleep at all that night. They're killing me here.
















A hot man in a pink soccer coach shirt. ;^)














Now, I'll just leave you with 4 of my favorite eyes.

15 comments:

hollibobolli said...

It always looks like so much fun in froggie land.

Emma has the most beautiful eyes. And lips. Man, you all are going to be beating the boys off with sticks!

Martie said...

You have such a lovely family.....and you always seem to have so much fun. Is that your Mom in the top photo with the kids?

Now I see where you all get your good looks from ;)!!

Suzanne said...

Love the photos. I think those girls would have pushed me over the edge, too!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Man things have been 'hoppin' in Froggie land!

chesneygirl said...

Fun pictures!!

A group of 11 year olds for a whole night??? And you're still alive?? ;) You are one brave soul!!

How is Mark's new job going?

beki said...

I don't know how you survived that night.
Things sure seem to be hopping along in your world.

Cheryl Wray said...

Great pictures!!!
Slumber parties are the death of me--but kinda fun in a twisted way (I remember how much I used to love having them!)
Good to see you back!!

4evergapeach said...

Thanks for sharing pics! Looks like girls had a blast! Luckily BD slumber parties only come around once a year! :) I remember them well.

My sister just had her 5th child. A little girl. They named her Emma Katherine and call her Emma Kate. Her other little girl is Jessica and they call her Jessa.

Enjoy that southern weather for me. IT's getting cold and windy up here. How many days till summer? LOL

4evergapeach said...

p.s. I LOVE the pink shirt!

Anonymous said...

Your mom looks hip!

You've got a beautiful family Froggie Mom.

If I ever post a photo of my husband wearing a pink shirt he'd kill me. ;)

Anonymous said...

p.s. I just noticed you describe Mark's age so eloquently over there on your profile. :)

Unknown said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. It must be nice to wear short sleeves and go outside this time of the year!! ;-)

I still haven't done a huge slumber party, one or two kids max, you are very brave!

Krisco said...

Thanks for the pictoral update! Fun!

Amanda said...

What town was it? Glad your back I missed you!!!

Greta Adams said...

oh how i know about busy...it's that time of the year