1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30, which leaves me exactly 35 minutes to get everyone up and out.
2. Diamonds or pearls? I like them both, I guess diamonds.
3. Shoes? Sandals
4. What was the last film you saw at the theater? Pursuit of Happyness this weekend. I loved it!
.5. What is your favorite TV Show? Right now, Deal or No Deal.
6. What did you have for breakfast? A banana and two biscuits made by Mrs. Sam.
7. What is your middle name? Renee - my first is Suzanne, but no one calls me that.
8. What is your favorite cuisine? I like just about anything, but Chinese.
9. What foods do you dislike? Anything with nuts, especially peanuts.
10. Favorite Chips? I eat Baked Lays, so as not to be fatty, but I love Cheetos!
.ll. Favorite CDs? Anything by Kenny Chesney
l2. What kind of car do you drive? Saturn mini-van. Bo-ring.
l3. Favorite sandwich? Hmm . . . turkey? Or do burgers count?!
14. What characteristics do you despise in others? People who brag. Aloof. Rude.
15. What is your favorite clothing? Hmm, I don't think I have one. I like my jeans.
l6. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Greece
17. What color are your eyes? Hazelish
l8. Favorite Fashion Brand: I don't care, as long as it's cute and cheap.
19. Where would you want to retire to? Somewhere in the Caribbean (Move over MarkD, here I come)
20. Favorite time of day? Late morning.
2l. Where were you born? Baton Rouge, LA
22. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball
23. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I haven't been pooping much. What do you mean, that's not exciting?
25. What did you want to be when you were little? You're not gonna believe this but when I was about 11 or 12, I wanted to be a computer programmer. Thanks to Atari. I know. Weird-o.
26. What is your best childhood memory? Family vacations, spending the day on the river (lake).
27. Did you ever skip school? Yep, with my mom! She'd take me and my sister shopping. How cool is that?
28. Who was your best friend in school? Stephanie, Robyn, and Pam.
29. Piercing? Ears
30. Ever been to Africa ? No.
31. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
32. Favorite restaurant? Don's Seafood, Chili's
33. Favorite flower? Tulips, Hibiscus
34. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Plain ol' chocolate.
35. What store would you choose to max out your credit card? Ooh, that's tough. I like Old Navy. The Gap. Many others.
36. Bedtime? 10 pm
37.. Favorite movie of all time? I don't think I have a favorite of all time. I like GoodFellas a lot.
An Officer and A Gentleman too.
I'm stopping at 37 b/c that's my age and I'm old and tired.