I came across this over at Nothing Important (Chesney's site).
I asked to play and she gave me the letter 'L'.
Here's how it works: If you wanna play too, let me know in the comments or send me an email and I'll assign you a letter. Then you write about 10 words that start with that letter that are important to you and explain why.
Hmm . . L.....
1. This is the first thing that came to mind - Love. That doesn't need an explanation, does it?
2. Lemonade! I love it, especially freshly squeezed. I love watching my girls set up lemonade stands to sell it also.
3. Lists! Few things make me happy like a good list. I like to make budget lists, shopping lists, gift lists, whatever. I also like reading lists made by others.
4. Lazy - this is something I love to be, whenever I get the chance which isn't too often these days. I love to lay around in bed and watch reality tv, and look at catalogs or magazines for hours on end.
5. Lunch - the favorite part of my workday. A few of my favorite lunch spots: Chili's, Moe's Southwestern Grill, Chick-Fil-A, Harrington's (a good little seafood place here)!
6. Livin' in Fast Forward - one of my favorite Kenny Chesney songs!
7. Louisiana - I can't believe it took me this long to think of this one! As I've written before, I love this state. I know we get lots of bad press, and we're at the bottom of every nationwide list, but it'll always be home to me.
8. The word 'little'. I use this word all the time (usually accompanied by 'cute), in describing things, as in 'Look at those cute little shoes', 'Isn't that a cute little purse?', etc.
9. Little House on the Prairie - one of my all-time favorite shows.
10. Laptop - as in 'computer'. I want one of these so badly, but will probably never have the extra funds to get one.
Hey, that was surprisingly easy! Those 'L' things just came to me.
Does anyone want to play? I'll give you a letter.