Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I . . . (stolen from Cheryl)


I am: burnt out with work lately. I need a vacation (or possibly early retirement!)
I think: I need a margarita to help me feel better.
I thank: God that my family is healthy and happy.
I know: that my kids are growing up way too fast.
I wish: I could lose those 6 lbs. I just discovered I gained.
I hate: obnoxious people.
I miss: my friend, Jolie.
I feel: hungry!
I shop: online way too often. I started Xmas shopping today.
I crave: a big Ol' Timer burger from Chili's with fries and jalapenos!
I wonder where my lost pair of sandals are.
I dream: about seeing my Daddy again.
I love: my Guitar Heros on the right.
I always: eat too much.
I sing: to my Sugarland CDs in my car.
I cry: way too often.
I don't always: make my bed, wash the dishes in the morning, etc.
I write: with my left hand.
I pray: in my car on the way to work.
I lose: sandals, apparently.
I listen: to my girls' music because they make me!
I am scared: of the dark.
I dance: like a spastic chicken.
I need: hugs from my kids.
I surf: WAY TOO MUCH.
I dread: the dentist.
I anticipate: summer vacation!
I laugh: a lot. People around me crack me up.

Are you still around? If so, Wake UP! It's over now.

10 comments:

chesneygirl said...

Did I know you were left-handed?
Cause I AM TOO!!! :)

...and now I'm hungry for a burger with fries and jalapenos.

beki said...

I like this list, Renee.

Martie said...

This list helps me to get to know you better........and I still love ya! Hugs

kristi said...

Very cool. Always nice to know a little more about a fellow blogger.

And 6 lbs?? HA! Mine is more like 60.

Mel said...

This was soooo fun to read! So fun to see your summer pics...hmm. I miss it but its always good to have a fire and cuddle up in winter. I keep telling myself this....!

Cindy N. said...

I didn't know you cry a lot. I really enjoyed your list. I may have to do one of my own sometime.

Penelope Marzec said...

I pray in the car on the way to work, too. Multitasking. :^)

Cheryl Wray said...

I just LOVE your answers!!!! Glad you did it!!

And, okay, now I am seriously wanting a burger with jalepenos!! (And, yeah, dreading the dentist. Gotta go Wednesday!)

Anonymous said...

aw cuteness list! And if my stomach wasn't feeling so ooky, I might join you on the margarita...but now? aggggggg.

MarkD60 said...

I pray on the way to work too!