Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Flying Solo



We're leaving for vacation Saturday. This is the first vacation where I've taken all of the kids without Mark. He has no earned vacation time at his new job, so it's just me and the kids. We're not going far, but I'm still a little nervous about it. Mostly, the drive and locating things. Directions are not my thing. In fact, I have absolutely NO sense of direction. Thank God for our trusty little GPS Magellan. I'm hoping he helps me out.

So, wish us luck.

Hopefully, we'll party like this cat up top!

11 comments:

chesneygirl said...

Good luck with the driving and the locating. You're brave, taking on 3 kids by yourself. I can barely handle ONE by myself! LOL

Have a spectacular time!!!

Nicki said...

Have fun, Renee! You can do it. I just drove 10 hours to NY with my 3 kids and no husband. We had a great time, even though we all missed Daddy. We used our trusty little Magellan GPS too. We've nicknamed her Maggie. :)

Have fun! Be safe!

Anonymous said...

I will miss being with ya'll. I will miss my sweet and cute neighbors, and most of all I will miss the laughter and hugs.
Take care. I will pray a lot!

Lammy said...

*grin*
Go,Cat,go!

MarkD60 said...

Good luck with the navigation.
That's a cool looking hippie kid on this post, I was wondering, what does the pic have to do with the vacation and navigation?

Martie said...

You can do it........I managed with my three after their daddy passed away when they were very little........it's not as much fun to go alone with kiddies, but it ain't all that bad either!

Good luck, have a wonderful time and many hugs to you and yours!

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I'm hoping you are having an awesome vacation...as awesome as that photo!!!!! ;)

Cheryl Wray said...

I hope you have a GREAT time!!!!!

(That pic is too funny!!)

Anonymous said...

That pic is hilarious! Thanks for the giggles! I hope you're having a great vacay!

Laurie said...

Oh, God!! How cute is he!! Have fun on your vacation!

~Telah said...

Hope you had a great vacation! And didn't get lost either!