Thursday, January 03, 2008
Me in 2008
Happy 2008! (check me out on the left there; I wanted to post a picture of myself for this post and I have so few, so this is it, folks).
I've tried to think of an idea for a 'New Year' post, but couldn't really come up with something specific, so I thought I'd just jot down a few things I'd like to work on in the next year (or possibly forever).
- being more positive and complaining less.
- listening to others more and REALLY listening, not halfway
- spending more quality time with Mark and the kids
- eating more healthy foods
- decreasing the amount of 'stuff' that I have. Getting rid of the excess.
- reading more
I'm sure there are many more but those are the first that came to mind. Oh, and saving more money. But, I always say that and it never happens so ...
I hope 2008 has been good for you so far.